Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

We the Halberdiers.

Everyone of you knows that after my first semester result things were really bad for me (not because of my result dude, because of the friendship issues with my now really good friends)....had no one except preet to talk to, who was also not with me (she was in delhi and me in dehradun).

There was one group of friends always laughin' at each other or doing anything in their power to laugh all day long...i could hear them laughing all day and that actually made me jealous of them all....i had forgotten how it felt when you laugh.

C-106
Roomates - Varad, Sarthak, Nirmal.
Non-Roomates - Kirti, Ritesh, Dheeraj, Ashish, Aditya, Prateek, Kunal, Chandu.
I went up to the room just to have a look at what was the whole thing that you people enjoyed...and it was a stupid game that I thought I would have never liked if it was not you people who were playing it...AOE, i mean who plays AOE yaar....but when i saw you people playing, i thought there was no harm in seeing you people play...
Varad was the one beside whom I sat to see the game (mainly 'coz I had talked to him earlier)...
"yaar tu har baar huns hi kyun leta hai", I asked him...
"abey ghar nhi banane padte, isliye", answered varad...
As the time went by it was regular of me to be at their room and see all of 'em play....one day when there was an oppurtunity, even I played the game and obviously the team that I was in LOST...but it was not about that I lost the game but it was a fact that I found GOOD FRIENDS....real good friends...

The Thursday Routine...
Mess food was at its worst on thursdays and all of us used to go to maggi point just outside of our college campus...it was so much fun....AOE strategies, jokes on anyone etc etc....

An incident that I will not forget for a long time is the one where you all brought "daaru" to the hostel to drink in the night and all of a sudden Manish Madaan came for a surprise checking in the hostel....
"arey yaar woh almirah mein check nhi karega, pakki baat hai", said varad to all 15 of us, when we said to him that madaan is checking almirah's, bed bunks and every possible corner of the room but when was the last time we or anyone in this world was able to convince Mr. Sabharwal.....meanwhile on the other corner of the floor I thought to check whether ashish, chandu, dheeraj have taken care of their respective bottles abd what I see is chandu rushing towards the toilet to pour all of the stuff in the flush....but atleast he was tryin instead of varad....
2 bottles of beer and another old empty bottle of beer was found from the almirah of varad....fucked was he and all of us (mentally)...sarthak said they checked the almirah first and when they got the bottles from there they thought some more stuff would also be there and they just ripped the whole room apart....then parents came and all sorts of stupid things were said by everyone in Mr. Thapa's room.....in the end they were left on the condition that they will pay a fine of ______ (i dont remember).

Another incident which is unforgettable is the one where you all drank like hell and Kunal was sitting in his common room, full on drunk....nirmal came ti the common room and wanted to sit there with all of 'em (meanwhile I was Kirti and ritesh in their room) and as soon as nirmal sat, kunal said,"nirnal tu please yahaan mat baith kyunki mujhe tere baare mein bohot bura bura bolna hai, if u wanna listen then you can sit".
All of us were dead by laughing at this comment from kunal to nirmal....


This post is only to remind myself as well as you that you all were and will be my very good friends for as long as I know...I dont know how to describe all that I feelfor you all but thats fine 'coz I know you understand...will not be able to forget the time I spent with you all...
From C-106 to Thapar University fest and all the stupidest jokes we ever cracked or will ever crack, cant forget you all....
Thought to do justice to our friendship by this blog and didnt care what I was writing but all that I have written here is from the bottom of my heart for ya all....will have more fun with you in the next one and a half year in this university....
So in the end cheers to you all...
Varad & Kshipra (citra or whatever he calls you)
Sarthak (tere saath bhabhi ka daalun kya)
Kirti
Ritesh
Ashish
Dheeraj & Garima (i dont know your nicknames)
Kunal
Chandu
Sachin
Prateek
Aditya

P.S. - The person behind wikileaks is KIRTI.

3 comments:

  1. sexy yr....
    mast we all will also miss u..
    spl. that piece of cloth that u burned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. purani yaadein taza ho gayi yaar....
    really awesome...

    ReplyDelete