Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Time that has gone by.

Maa - "Very good beta, proud of you." (Sobbing)
Me - "Main bohot khush hun maa, I am not able to believe this day has come." (Sobbing)
Maa - "Babaji sab acha krte hain Jassi."

There are some times in life when you cant believe what you have done ? What you have gained ? What you have shitted your ass off to complete ?

I am going through that time of my life where I "think" - I am more mature than I was 4 years back. I am much more in love than I was 4 years back. I have more friends than I had 4 years back. I HAVE MORE PROUDER PARENTS THAN I EVER HAD 21 YEARS BACK.

There was something in that 2 minutes talk on the phone with Maa. Something that made me sob for the last 1.30 minutes of that talk.

 "Very good beta, proud of you."

I don't even remember the last time I ever heard these words, not denying the fact that there must have been instances where Maa would have used these words, but TODAY she meant it. She meant these words from the deepest possible sentiment she has for me inside her heart.

The happiest moment I am feeling right now is so much more a collective effort than it is a singular effort. The amount of patience that my friends have shown has been a remarkable motivation for me towards life. Friends who did everything they could have done to help me out in difficult situations (well, I hope you did).

You all friends will make me cry the time I meet you one last time before eloping into the unknown, absolute unknown.

Thank you to all of you people who touched my life in any way and I am truly sorry to those all who at any point of time felt offended because of me. I truly am sorry.

God bless you all.

Ciao.
Jasmeet Singh.

5 comments:

  1. You got a job/college admission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no....not till now. Preparing for CAT now.

      Delete
    2. I meant what did u achieve when ur mom was so proud of you?

      Delete
    3. ohh...like that ? I had only completed my B.Tech...it was a tough phase...a struggling phase for me !!! So she was proud that even after a struggle i made it out of that place in the official time of the degree (4 years) !! :)

      Delete