Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Settlement Drift.

So this is how it goes :-

Siddhant Tyagi - Mahindra & Mahindra Automobile Ltd. (Well you deserved this, 'coz from my POV you have always been one step ahead from people I have known in my life till now.)

Nitesh Poonia - Honda Ltd. (Asshole, motherfucker, SOB, BC, MC etc. etc. for you. How you got this one is 90% your charm on people and 10% your good luck.)

Shubhanshu Aggarwal - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (You were destined to be placed one day, be it Maruti or any other company.)

Dheeraj Tripathi - Ventana CEANTech (Hard Work & Knowledge pays-off, all the time. Example ----> YOU.)

Kirti Vardhan - Adani Gas (All that motivation you had in you was someday gonna pay-off, it payed off with this. Maybe you are not completely satisfied with it, but who cares about that for you. ;) )

Sachin Singh - Kandla Chemicals & Energy Ltd. (Saw you in those days of dejection. But look where you are now. Shows that one should never lose hope in life.)

Anshul Patria - Infosys (Your curiousness will take you places and have taken you places.)

Varad Sabharwal - Infosys (This is just a rebound of your B.Tech. You have many options to explore in life.)

Ashish Sharma - Infosys (Don't know much about you brother but from what I have felt is that you are very much satisfied with your upcoming life, which is something very scarce in people of our age.)

Ritesh Goel - Mahindra Satyam (It is crap. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. What you have are excellent managerial skills, team leadership qualities etc. etc. Bigger things are definitely coming for you just as that baba said to you. :P)

Sarthak Sinha - Mahindra Satyam (Just a couple of good decisions in life could have taken you places till now. But that's life, right ? Do not regret but keep on trying 'coz you deserve better than this and mark my word you will get better than this.)

Prateek Aggarwal - Accenture.

Nishant Pandey - None (You will go places, definitely you will.)

Rishabh Shukla - None (Bawaaaaa.....??? :D. For you, all I have is wishes, wishes and wishes. Struggle, bad luck etc. etc. has been a part of your life that I have spent with you till now. But the qualities you have engraved in yourself will surely (surely) take you to your deserved destination.)

Jasmeet Singh - None.

Now the whole point of all this that I have written is that everybody has that one/two things with them which they are aware of. I feel that I lack that one/two abilities in life which could make the difference.
But that would never make me envy the people I have been in contact with, rather it sometimes gives me that kick to work towards a particular goal.

Maybe you all would be wondering what is "The Settlement Drift" ? Its the drift that we all are looking for in life, specially at the age I am. At this age of ours, the brain is at it's best to get you all "panicked", "fucked up" for deciding your career path. That's where I feel that if only I had that one/two abilities to  gather myself up and stand up against my mind trying to fuck me up.

In the end I would just like to wish everybody luck and all the best, so that you all can drift towards your settlement.
Hope I catch mine, 'coz I know if I once catch mine I'll make it count.

1 comment: